Subject: Invitation to Participate in EU Survey on Council Framework Decision 2004/757/JHA on Illicit Drug Trafficking
From: "Maxine Verhelst" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Khadija Fahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2025 15:37:43 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are reaching out on behalf of the European Commission’s 
Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs (DG HOME) to invite you 
to participate in a survey as part of the ongoing Study supporting the 
evaluation of Council Framework Decision 2004/757/JHA laying down minimum 
provisions on the constituent elements of criminal acts and penalties in the 
field of illicit drug trafficking.  <https://www.intelleraconsulting.com/> 
Intellera Consulting,  <https://www.veriangroup.com/> Verian Group and 
<https://www.transcrime.it/> Transcrime are part of the consortium that 
oversees the study. (see attached invitation letter).

The purpose of this survey (available at the following LINK 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/DGHOME_ELLICITDRUGS_SURVEY_OPC> ) is 
to collect information from selected stakeholders in order to gain insights 
with regard to any problems/gaps related to the Framework Decision’s 
implementation, as well as good practices and areas of improvement.

The survey shall take no more than 15-20 minutes to complete. The survey 
will be open until July, 4th 2025.

All data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for 
the purposes of this study.

We appreciate your time and expertise, and we hope you will consider 
contributing to this important initiative.

Kind Regards,

Maxine Verhelst

Maxine Verhelst

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

58 Avenue des Arts

1000 Brussels Belgium

 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.veriangroup.com__;!!ChkSI1R549c!S-J1XFsCxiO4C4S3gO5zaw6drR9yoqpuI3I8GOWYc1gSzXlASQpZwNAXfKQ4Hqaz44GviG6THdJPHRVZNiJnsSkuoXHyx4XerzArU2Y$> 
veriangroup.com

References to "Verian" and to the "Verian Group" are to Project Pearl Holdco 
Limited (registered in England and Wales with number 14041889) and its 
subsidiary undertakings (as that expression is defined in the Companies Act 
2006) from time to time. The registered office of Project Pearl Holdco 
Limited is 4 Millbank, London, SW1P 3JA, England.

This email is for the information of the addressee only and should not be 
reproduced and/or distributed to any other person.  It is confidential and 
may contain copyright material of members of the Verian Group of companies. 
Opinions and views expressed in this message may not necessarily reflect the 
opinions and views of the Verian Group.  If you are not the intended 
recipient, please notify us immediately and delete all copies of this 
message.  It is your responsibility to scan this message for viruses.